Keep Your Dream! - A Motivational Story By Stephen

I Read A Motivating Story On A Blog Owned By Stephen
(academictips.org/blogs/keep-your-dream), and I will like to share it
with you for you to learn what I learnt and be inspired.

Here Is The Story Written By Stephen, Read And Enjoy:

I have a friend named Monty Roberts who owns a horse ranch in San
Ysidro. He has let me use his house to put on fund-raising events to
raise money for youth at risk programs.
The last time I was there he introduced me by saying:
"I want to tell you why I let Jack use my horse. It all goes back to a
story about a young man who was the son of an itinerant horse trainer
who would go from stable to stable, race track to race track, farm to
farm and ranch to ranch, training horses. As a result, the boy's high
school career was continually interrupted. When he was a senior, he
was asked to write a paper about what he wanted to be and do when he
grew up."
"That night he wrote a seven-page paper describing his goal of someday
owning a horse ranch.......

No comments:

Have something to say? Feel free to leave your comment below.
Thanks sharing with us!

Comments system

Powered by Blogger.