How I Publish On Blogger Using OperaMini On My Mobile Phone

Many people have plans on reaching out to people around the world via blogging. Blogger (blogspot.com) is a very common host of some blogs. One thing is that people find it difficult to post on it using operamini on their mobile phone. If you're having such problem, do not worry yourself again because it is very easy. This post is published on blogger via operamini on my mobile phone. All you have to do is to enter "blogger.com/blog_this.pyra" into your url address. The enter your post title in the first box and the second box for the content. Click "Publish" to publish your post instantly and it goes live. View your blog and you will find it published. If you've any question please feel free to ask.

7 comments:

  1. I have been struggling to post using my opera mini but to no avail. I found out that uc browser v9.1 also shows the dash board like pc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your response. It's my pleasure to have you here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for your response. It's my pleasure to have you here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please how can I post by including pictures to my post while using operamini on my phone. Await your reply thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will advise that you use UCBrowser for such instead of Operamini

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say? Feel free to leave your comment below.
Thanks sharing with us!

Comments system

Powered by Blogger.