If You Don't Know Who I Am, I Know Who I Am!

I want you to confess positive things to yourself. This will boost your esteem. Let me give you a sample by saying the following words after me: I am the voice people want to hear. I am the message people want to read. I am the role model that will attract people. I am the miracle people are waiting for. I am the star everybody wants to see. I the music people want to dance to. I am what I am because God is with me. I am the son of the living God. I am fulfilling purpose in life. I have God in me. I will never be discouraged nor be depressed. I am Bodjetstar De Ambassador Of Christ. I am a chosen vessel unto honour. I am a blessing unto my generations and to generations to come. I am who God says I am. I am what says I am. I know who I am. I have my trust in the Lord. I am made in the image of God. I know who I am!!!

No comments:

Have something to say? Feel free to leave your comment below.
Thanks sharing with us!

Comments system

Powered by Blogger.