Keep Your Dream! (#3) - A Motivational Story By Stephen

...Then the teacher added,"If you will rewrite this paper with a more realistic goal, I will reconsider your grade." The boy went home and thought about it. He asked his father what he should do. His father said, "Look, son, you have to make up your own mind on this. However, I think it is a very important decision for you." Finally, after sitting with it for a week, the boy turned in the same paper, making no changes at all. He stated, "You can keep the F and I'll keep my dream." Monty then turned to the assembled group and said, "I tell you this story because you are sitting in my 4,000-square-foot house in the middle of my 200-acre horse ranch. I still have that school paper framed over the fireplace." He added, "The best part of the story is that two summers ago that same schoolteacher brought 30 kids to camp out on my ranch for a week. When the teacher was leaving, the teacher said, "Look, Monty, I can tell you this now. When I was your teacher, I was something of a dream stealer.....

No comments:

Have something to say? Feel free to leave your comment below.
Thanks sharing with us!

Comments system

Powered by Blogger.