It's A New Year: A Time To Praise The Lord

I give all glory to God for all what He has done last year.
When the enemy thought it's finished, my God surprised me.
He removes my reproach and refill me with joy.
He refreshes my heart with joy unspeakable. Why won't I praise H im.
Praise the Lord o my soul. How great you are my God!
You are clothed with glorify and majesty; You are covered with honour and light.
You put confusion in the heart of those that want to cause commotion in my life.
He gives me what humans cannot give. when I was disappointed, He
appoints me for greatness and happiness. The rich and the poor depend
on You O Lord for You created them all. You never let the disease of
the evil ones to affect your beloved ones.
You delayed my oppressors causing distress in my life until You gave
me what I desired from you. How great and wonderful You are!
You give food when it's needed. The more I live, the more I will keep
praising You.

I write to worship You; reflect on your works; inspire your living
creatures; testify to your good and enlighten

No comments:

Have something to say? Feel free to leave your comment below.
Thanks sharing with us!

Comments system

Powered by Blogger.