Living Testimony: How A Man Came First In An Interview By Solving A SIM Card Issue

It is not by grade but by grace. A man shared his testimony on how God made him to come first in an interview. "I was almost late to get to the place where the interview will hold", he started his story. "I got there and met those who have been their earlier reading in preparation for the interview. "Moreover, I forgot to put on my suit while I was rushing and I was sweating without even a suit to look more corporate all because of lateness. "When it got to my turn, I entered and greeted. To my surprise, they checked my CV and a man among them asked if I could help him fixed the errors on his phone and within few seconds am through. I was not asked any other question other than based on my CV that am I a franchises agent of MTN? Which I replied - yes. It was only this that led to the fixing of the sim issues. "To the glory of God, I am using this to say thank you Jesus for this!" Has this testimony inspires you? Feel Free To Leave Your Comment. Always Remember That God Loves You Than Anyone Do.

No comments:

Have something to say? Feel free to leave your comment below.
Thanks sharing with us!

Comments system

Powered by Blogger.