Don't Be Discouraged,You Can Make It!!!

We feel discouraged when it seems like we cannot make it or we cannot achieve anything from what we are doing. Lots of people get discouraged and quit when they think they can never succeed. Moreover, they never know that the time for their success and achievement is nearer to them because it's a matter of time. For example, concerning my parenting and family blog ( Channel Of Virtue), I felt discouraged when it got to a time because my site low traffic and people are not commenting on my blog. I was thinking of changing the blog topic or even delete it totally but I was disturbed in my spirit that if I delete this blog, it can never be regenerated again unless I create a new one. So, I left it undeleted and keep posting articles but short ones within the range of 150 to 200 words. Yes! Short articles, so that it can be read without skimming nor skipping. It was like a magic when I see that my blog (ChannelOfVirtue)is nominated in the 2013 Nigerian blog awards. Without any encouragement, I got encouraged and stay motivated to keep it up and put more efforts. I was just thinking that what about if the blog had been deleted, how will I feel? Therefore my dear readers, don't get discouraged because you are not seeing any result yet. Remember that a drop of water can make an ocean. Don't quit because little by little you will get there. It's just a matter of time that needs patience, perseverance, determination and hardworking. To your success, SEE YOU AT THE TOP! FOR ANY COMMENTS OR CONTRIBUTION, PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO USE THE COMMENT FORM BELOW.

No comments:

Have something to say? Feel free to leave your comment below.
Thanks sharing with us!

Comments system

Powered by Blogger.