How God Use My Mess To Save Me From Mess

Wonders shall never end in this Naija ooh! Hmmn, if you know that you can fart (mess) very well, congratulations because one day, God will that to save you from problems as He delivered one of my neighbours from thieves. My dad's friend who lives nearby shared his story of how he used one odourlistic and smelliological mess to save himself from robbers in a one-chance bus as we always call them. "We are just two that were carried while those in the bus are robbers". He started with laughter, "the started from the first person who sat at the front. They collected his phones and some cash of money. As they were beating him, I just released this silent but mighty mess that everybody started covering their noses. I did as if am innocent. They got annoyed that they hit the man again thinking he was the one who farted. I released another mightier one again because a stitch in time saves time so that they won't get to me after dealing with the other man. Suddenly, the asked us to get down from the bus. I thank God that He use my mess to save me from mess. Praise the Lord!" So, my dear readers GOD can use your mess to save you from mess. Please do not forget to tell others who need some fun and happy moment about this humourous and funny site in naija and the world: www.BodjetstarWrites.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. what a nice testimony from your neighbour. Thank God for that. keep it up, see more of your funny writeups.

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say? Feel free to leave your comment below.
Thanks sharing with us!

Comments system

Powered by Blogger.