What Will You Remember That Always Make You Laugh?

Sometimes, when I remember some things funny to me, I will just burst
into laughter.
I could recollect in my secondary school days some years ago while in
class, a colleague was called to state the reasons for disturbing the
class and he was just pointing to his sit direction and the teacher
curiously went to the direction since the boy cannot express himself.
On getting there was a lizard not knowing that the teacher herself was
a coward as she shouted "JESUS!".
A teacher just came from the other classroom and asked why the noise
not knowing that one of my classmate had taken the dead lizard and
threw it. Mistakenly, the lizard hit the teacher coming from the other
classroom as he jumped up and shouted,"OH WHAT...BLOOD OF JESUS...HOLY GHOST FIRE COME DOWN AND CONSUME THIS!

No comments:

Have something to say? Feel free to leave your comment below.
Thanks sharing with us!

Comments system

Powered by Blogger.