If Animals Were On Facebook - A Funny Joke By Ireti

Imagine if animals were also on Facebook. Their likely status are: MOSQUITO: I love it when NEPA commot light for night, na then i dey see food chop. HEN: I just lost my menstrual period, i think I'm pregnant. COCKROACH: Hi Friends, I Just find out say BAGON na Ice Cream. Infact, e sweet past Sugar. CHICKEN: If you don't see My status update tomorrow, it means i'm being served as Food at a nearby 'KFC'. We shall meet in Heaven! PIG: Chei! I no know why people dey always gossip around say i dirty, na wetin concern them… nonsense! RAM: Yehhh!!!!….SALLAH is near. God, My life dey your Hand o! Please i no wan die now o! RAT: Hmmmm! These tenant no know say i senior them for this house, Imagine! Dem wan use trap catch me. Na today u don dey set am? i go chop this food. SPIDER: I'm planning to build something like a Third Mainland Bridge now, I hope this Government won't do sanitation to spoil my plans sha. DOG: I hate calabar people with passion! Mention Other Status You Think Below.

No comments:

Have something to say? Feel free to leave your comment below.
Thanks sharing with us!

Comments system

Powered by Blogger.